For decades, you have been using mail, letters, and in-person meetings to communicate with your country club and golf course members. With the advent of social media, everything changed. There are different ways you can communicate with your country club members and guests.
Today, communication is faster and cheaper than it was two decades ago. There is also a growing demand for personalized communication, offers, products, and services. Advanced golf clubs and country clubs have begun to embrace one-on-one marketing by combining data and content.
Benefits of Chatbots
1. Chatbots Can Deliver Real-Time Messaging
An exciting development in the world of communication is the rise of chatbots and live chats. With these features, your customers can extract whatever information they need at their convenience. You do not need to pick up the phone to schedule a tee time or book a table in the restaurant.
2. Chatbots Appeal to Wide Audience
The general misconception about artificial intelligence is that the technology is only appealing to Millennials. Chatbots are attractive to Baby Boomers as well. The State of Chatbots Report of 2018 revealed three pain points that website visitors have to endure. These pain points include:
soolis Digital Marketing Offerings
From every digital platforms, soolis can help create data driven marketing plans to increase renvenue and exposure.
- Telechat/Chatbots/Voice Automation-Google & Alexa
- Using chatbots can help businesses save up to 30% from the $1.3 trillion they spend to service customer requests. 
- 64% of internet users say the best chatbot feature is 24-hour service. i.e Schedule appointments/service requests 
- 55% of users say they enjoy getting quick responses to simple questions from a chatbot. 
- 34% of users declared they would prefer to answer questions from a chatbot concerning ecommerce. 
- Helps business understand what their clients and prospecys want through the conversations.
- Social Media Management and Marketing
- More than half of the world now uses social media
- Many digital habits formed during lockdown have endured, despite the easing of restrictions
- Instagram has reached a big new audience milestone
- Content Management /SEO
- SEO refers to the technical process of increasing the quality of traffic and attracting maximum visitors to your website. On the other hand, content marketing is focused on using valuable and relevant content to drive profitable customer or client action. SEO without content marketing is like a body without a soul
- Pay Per Click
- PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. ... It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine's sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering.
- E-mail Marketing
- Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations.